OC, DC, Jersey, New York, Atlanta & now Beverly Hills... those aren't Real Housewives. This is a day in the life of a REAL Housewife!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Tinted Moisturizer


I got this tinted moisturizer by e.l.f at the beginning of summer and I have to say I love it. If you are looking for an affordable tinted moisturizer I would highly recommend you give this a go. You can get it at Target for just 3 dollars and there's a great selection of colors. I think I am most impressed by the coverage it gives. I've never really liked tinted moisturizers strictly because I always felt like it didn't even out my skin tone good enough but not so with this one. I like using this on days when I'm just hanging out at home or if we're going to be outside all day at the lake or the pool. It has SPF in it as well so you get protection for your skin as well as the coverage and moisturizer. Now the consistency may seem a little off when you first use it.... LOL It's kind of lumpy. But don't let that scare you off, this is great stuff! I give it 2 thumbs up!! Get down to your local Target and pick up a bottle, you won't be sorry!!

1 comment:

  1. I have some too! I think it's the best I've used to this point!!

    ReplyDelete