OC, DC, Jersey, New York, Atlanta & now Beverly Hills... those aren't Real Housewives. This is a day in the life of a REAL Housewife!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Goodies Galore!

Well I have gotten a lot of goodies over the last couple weeks! So I had to narrow it down to some of my favorites to tell you about!!! So here's what I'm going to review today.....
e.l.f's Conditioning Lip Balm, Silk Elements' Heat Protection Spray & Revlon's Photo Ready Compact Makeup and Concealer

We'll start off with the e.l.f Conditioning Lip Balm! I got three different colors.... Peaceful Pink, Nice & Natural and Bombshell Brown. 
I love love love these!!! They don't add a ton of color so they're great for days when you're not wanting to wear a lot of makeup. And they definitely condition your lips! At 3 dollars for one of these I definitely recommend them! 

Next the Silk Elements Heat Protection Spray....
Another product I love! This product makes your hair so silky & shiny. 
Just be careful not to use to much or it can make your hair oily. 

Last but definitely not least the Revlon Photo Ready Compact Makeup & Concealer.....
I'm on a roll lately with great products! This is really good makeup. 
The only thing I dislike is that the compact makeup has a screen on it to liquefy the makeup and it can make it hard to get out at times. 
But this is probably the best match to my skin tone that I've ever found. 
I always end up with too dark or too light but this one was exactly right. 
I love the way it goes on as well, a smooth application! 

So that's it for today ladies! 
Hope this has been helpful in some way ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment