OC, DC, Jersey, New York, Atlanta & now Beverly Hills... those aren't Real Housewives. This is a day in the life of a REAL Housewife!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rings N Things

I have been totally in love with big rings ever since they came into fashion. Unfortunately I've only gotten 2 in the past year. The other day I was in Walgreens and found these cuties for only 2 bucks a piece!!
I just love these! They're fun and go with just about any outfit :) 



Today I was looking for a white eye liner and happened to find this yummy red lipstick by Wet N Wild... 

I gave it a go today and it's a beautiful bright red. 
It's not orangey at all. 
I haven't really tested it's stay power yet so we'll see how that goes! 
But at only 3 dollars it's okay if the stay power isn't the greatest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment